Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stuck in my head..

The song I can't stop listening to since morning is 'Dekho na' from the new movie 'Fanaa'. Its such a lovely song I can't tell ya.. As in, there is this inherent sweetness and melody only some songs have (a few of Jatin Lalit songs have it actually when you think abt it). And on top of that its sung by Sonu and Sunidhi, 2 of my fav singers.. They have really done a brilliant job of it :) They sound good together man! (they shud just get hitched to each other :p)
A nice and smooth baarish song, warm and endearing.. Sounds like quite a few other songs including 'Hum Tum' title track.. But what the heck.. its still very very hummable..:)

I have a smile on my face every time Sonu says 'Haiii' or Sunidhi says 'Khufiya' !! LOL

Anyways, worth listening to peepol!

No comments: