Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tum bin jaon kahan..

Its amazing when you miss something only when you cannot have it.. It may have been a constant factor in your life, even a good part of your life. It just remains unappreciated. Till the time you cannot have it, smack!!! You want it, you want to do everything with it !

Like my cooker, which apparently, gave up on me and died 2 days ago.. Now, considering that we have rotis more often than not, this should not bother me so much.. The only so called cooker stuff we make, aka the weekend Rice, is made in the electric rice cooker so, again should not bother me..

But I have no idea whats gotten into me.. All i wanted to do from yesterday was make stuff that needed a cooker. I wanted to make dals, i wanted to boil potatoes, I wanted to cook vegetables in it!
Its like this sudden itch I can't get rid of ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooooooooosh .. that is my pressure cooker whistle sound to remind u of what u are missing out on .....

b/w the way i have a metallic black shiny and SEXY cooker .. LOL

Rads said...

Sicko sicko ! Don't show off !

ps: I have ordered for a new one, shud come soon :P

Anonymous said...

You can use a deep pan for just about anything a cooker can do.

Dals will take longer, but veggies will cook fairly quickly.

I hate pressure cookers. They turn food into mush. :)