Friday, February 02, 2007

Grrrrrr

After reading the write up by RJA here, decided to head towards it. Like some other counterparts, this one needs the reader to register before reading anything off the site. I personally find that very annoying.
If you are posting editorials and public posts, why insist on gathering just about every damn information about your reader (including the slabs on household income) before letting them read anything. And making 70% of the fields mandatory does not help at all!

So, anyways, considering that during mid afternoon I do have a certain lethargy and lotsa time, i venture into registration.

As soon as I register and want to log back in, this is what I get:
















So, i retry and the same error.

After much deliberation and mind you I dont' do this often, I want to send them an email or leave a feedback.

I have to say I did not find a feedback section but a 'Contact us' instead. So assuming thats the way to go, i land at the contact page and guess what. Somehow they are presumptuous enough to not have a technical feedback section. I admit for any editorial, newspaper like website, you need a content based feedback.

But hello, in this techy world, when you are so heavily relying on the platform like the web to render your content how can you not enable yourself to receive technical feedbacks?
















Personally very annoying this is.. Mind you, this is not an attempt to tech review the website. Its an observation (although would not mind reviewing it too). But for now, this has put me off.

So, anyways, I had these screen shots and i load my picasa to blog the pictures and guess what!














Guess its just not my day !!! grrrrr

No comments: