Friday, April 13, 2007

Whats the deal with sneakers ??

I just don't get it..Its almost like people at work are waiting for friday to get their sneakers an keds out. I mean, is that all friday dressing signifies now a days or vot!

Me just not getting this..

I mean, they are all wearing more or less the same drab clothes but on fridays, they have n addition. yes, sneakers!

Whatever happened to colorful clothes people !! Jeez its almost summer now, not even spring.. Its time for those summery colors and bright clothes.. Sandals and flip flops. capris and shorts (umm maybe not shorts but what the heck.. ok shorts!)

Really most people here today to me look liek they r just gonna get out of here an go for a game of something.. I mean good an all, a sporty look. But really, thats what friday dressings become?

Live it up..

No comments: