Wednesday, May 25, 2005

grumble grumble

mutter mutter... baaaahh ...

Lethargy at its peak and absolutely not even an ounce of energy. Is it the relentless banaglore summer? Is it the joblessness? Is it the fact that I am taking each day of this long distance marriage as it comes and slowly getting irked by having to make long distance calls for every small thing? Is it because i love litchies and they are bloody 120 bucks a kilo!!!? Is it because there are no good movies? Is it because there is not even 1 ml of anything remotely resembling creative juices flowing anywhere in my body? Is it because of all the useless weight I am putting on eating stuff I dont need to and do it just because? Is it because I am booooooooored!!!

:-)
Ha, that actually felt good..

wait....., oh no !..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you just need to take a break!!

Rajesh J Advani said...

:D That was a cute ending :D

Take care :)