Monday, May 22, 2006

Good bye Charmed

Ahh! T'is with a heavy heart I said good bye to one of my favourite TV series 'Charmed' http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show.jsp?id=CH

Its been running since last 8 years now, amazing when you consider its the only women dominating show in the recent times which has been playing for so long!

I have been following this for about last 4 years now (We didn't get to see this on Star till about 4 years ago). And I have been hooked from day 1.
I know I know, i have been a butt of many a jokes about my addiction to this series (especially when they started doing this 2 hrs back to back reruns since last year or so :p ).

It been an amazing journey with the halliwell sisters, they kick butt man! And its so witty and endearing that you cannot cast it away as a plain action or drama series..

I am too depressed to even continue writing, can't get over the fact that they are shutting this amazing show down :( Boo hooo !

1 comment:

Aniruddha said...

Yeah I know how you feel .. I was so depressed when they ended 'Friends' !