Friday, May 05, 2006

I dwell too much in the past..

I have been told this before but didn't think it was true.. I dwell too much in the past.. Its like the past doesn't leave me , theres always this shadow of it no matter what i do, where I go..

I think I keep telling myself that its ok to hold on to things from past because that really makes you the person you are today. I honestly do believe that, I think a lot of things that define me today is because of my yesterday. Not that I am even saying it like a good thing but its is true.

To be honest, I think i pretend to let nothing faze me and to haved moved on without a second thought. But as many will you, ok at least one person will (Kish, u there?), that its complete BS.

The only way I move on is with all my baggage intact. Thats a fact.. Thats the only thing that will explain why I am so hung up on things, incidents and people who have no relevance to me anymore. And I mean, even from like 7-10 years ago not just recent past..

This self realization is creeping me out since morning.. I really live in self denial.. Best way to deal with issues I know, but i guess this coming from this significant person from my past, really hit me hard.

"Don't think back so much Rads"

1 comment:

Sandeep said...

Your virtual pet's so addictive - to that extent that it's actually annoying!