Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hello Dave Glardon :-)

I am not quite sure how I bumped into this person's columns on the net but it was a very pleasant surprise :-)
He has an extremely warm and heartening sense of humour and a good style of writing. I think he is a professional stand up comic and a humour columnist and believe me he seems to be doing a pretty decent job of it.
Not a particularly impressive website, leaves a lot for improvement but what the heck, I was busy digging for more and more articles :-)
Check it out here
www.daveglardon.com

Quite endearing !

ps: Did mention that last month's find were articles by this gentleman called Melvin Durai, check them out at
www.melvindurai.com.

Given my present state of joblessness, I am spending time usefully by catching up on my online reading :-)

No comments: