Thursday, October 14, 2004

zzzzzzzz........

slow..............dying...................crawling...........and non existent are some selective words I would use for my net connection speed right now !
Sorry my dears, it really puts me to sleep to sit and stare at this screen while even the blogger page loads.
So, I am gonna just sit back and wait for better speed sometime in near future.. or at least wait till i get used to this all over again so that i don't cringe at the thought of blogging :-)

PS: Did i mention that I am back in good ol' b'lore ? :-)))

2 comments:

Rajesh J Advani said...

Welcome back to the world!

Waise there are some offline blogging tools that you can use to compose your post offline, and then update it once online. I'm sure it's faster than using the Blogger.com interface.
You surfing from home or office?

Alam said...

amiga
i guess its time to change the seattle address on the right hand corner of your blog.

welcome to india.

:-)