Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wannabe

21 again !

hmm. you ask why ? welll.. to begin with, i think 21's today are having so much more fun :-))
Naah, not just that just random thoughts and wondering if somewhere we are losing out to these 21 and 22 year olds.
There is always this time when you are so categorically slotted as early 20's or late twenties, sad to say, think i have transitioned into the latter now.
Got news early in the morning today that I have become an Aunt :-) Am really happy, i am ...but Aunty ?? Am i really ready for that ? Do i really want that ? And don't even get me started on this cousin sis of mine who got married years ago when I couldn't even decide whether I could dare to wear glossy lipsticks or not !! And now, she has a kid too .. Did i mention that she is even a few months younger than me ??
Then spoke to my brother in law (would be), he has already started calling me bhabhi ! I mean its sweet and all that, but really bhabhi ? Am i really ready for that ? ?
Scares me to no extent thinking about all these added tags that I seem to be procuring in life, gone are the days when I would just be rads or even didi, now there is a whole new generation out there !
They say guys are usually scared about settling down as they feel they will lose their youth, boy o boy, do i empthasize with that !!
mmmmpppfffffttt !!

Anyways, coming back to the 21 year olds, yesterday was chatting with this old friend and he was saying how there are a whole bunch of these young nubile babes in my old gang now. I have nothing against them really, but I was just thinking the guys are the same, the gang is the same.. how come this new fascination for 21 year olds ? I have always been the youngest there, so needless to say, all these are much older guys and they are all seeing really young college girls !
I dunno, maybe i am becoming old coz 21 sounds too young to me and when I think of some girl who's 21 I can only imagine them as air heads and confused as hell..
But no, get this, they are all gushing about how the babes are soo cute and matured and the best part is that they bring even more cuter girls from their college everytime they go out !
I mean, grow up ! I know almost for a fact that at 21 you are not matured, i mean you are almost not meant to be matured :-)))
But naa. things are changing, i have been told that I am becoming old and boring and get this..I am just 25 :-))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you muse!
You inspired another blog :)

(Check your trackbacks)

Rajesh J Advani said...

Hey, you muse!
You inspired another blog :)

(Check your trackbacks)

Ubermensch said...

ah raj n rads
the problem with blogs...
houston....don copy
yup
no don copy
yup...
burrrrrrsssssssss n outtttttt
???