Monday, September 27, 2004

Love is all around me :-)

Aah, work wise a shitty day as usual but other than that something to keep me chirpy today !
A dear friend seems to be in .. you know.. hmm love and all that jazz :-))
But seriously, I am happy beyond belief, that mail was probably the single most bright spot in my otherwise dreary life and monday morning and such :-))
Not too many details yet, all shush hush stuff but yeah, there are words like these in the mail:
a. Aag donon taraf barabar lagi hai
b. Hai, meri hi nazar na lag jaaye :p

:-)) :-)) I havent stopped smiling really ! Am really happy for this guy !! Nut case that he is, hope evreything works out just peachy for him :-)

1 comment:

Rajesh J Advani said...

Fantastic! I'm happy for him, whoever he is.

It always gives you a warm feeling to watch someone in love. Unless, of course, you're currently going through that cynical phase of life where you think "Ah, this is all temporary. Just wait till the bickering starts".

So. Can I now go ahead and declare myself the only single person on the planet?

Mera number aayega. Aayega na?