Friday, September 24, 2004

b*i*t*c*h

:-)))

I know so many people who will agree with me when i say this for more reasons that one (some just coz they like to think that way :p ) but honestly, I mean really .... women in power can be super bitches ...

:-)) I know I am not even saying it like a bad thing, the female ego inside me does not allow me to. But yeah, I know a lot of people do feel the same way and have many unpleasant experiences to justify this.

I have this lady at my work who almost qualifies to be the queen of my blog title. But on the other hand, I have also seen her getting work done which her male peers have struggled to accomplish. She gives people a hard time being a perfectionist and almost non-tolerant but at the end of the day does she get what she wants ? Yes !

So, then is it a good thing ? hmmmmm... :-)

1 comment:

Rajesh J Advani said...

Quite a loaded question!

See there's two schools of thought.
One, is that to get anywhere in this selfish world, you've got to be either a b*st*rd, or a b*tch. (Excuse my language, but I thought my comment might make more sense if I continued to use same the terminology that you have).

The other school of thought is that if you follow the first path, you end up being a Scrooge. Which, when you come down to it, is generally not a good thing. Man, being a social animal, better learn to give as well as receive.

The fact is that we need both kind of people to maintain the balance in this world. With only the peace-mongers, progress and innovation will die, and if you only have the super-Bs, you'll end up with Hell on earth.