Thursday, November 25, 2004

Wooohooooo!

Long overdue gushing !
pardon my dears coz right now i am bedazzled by my new diamond ring !!!!!!!!!!
Its glorious ! Its enchanting and all that jazz ...............

Always wondered about the whole magic of possesing diamonds and its fascination vis-a-vis women (ok, I am talking about substantial amount of diamonds here, i had a few trinklets with miniscule stones in but but i digrees :p).
Believe me, it is something ! You just look at it and you are hooked. There are people who say, what is the big deal and it looks like any other white stone but ah ah !! It will be an understatement if I tell you how almost hypnotised i was lookin at it and the lady had to bring me to my senses and say do you like it madam ?
Boy ! Did i like it :-))) Petite band with nice 5 diamonds and its heavenly !!! One look and I said this is the one !
Wooohoooooo !!!

ps: Did I forget to mention it was my engagement :p Love ya sweetie ! :-)

1 comment:

Rajesh J Advani said...

Fantastic. Another one bites the dust...

;)