Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Highly recommended

Don't say this as often as I should but people, Blogging is the way to go!!

5 top reasons why you should (according to me) :

1. It keeps you sane during all crazy times- It helped me personally to wade thru my crisis days!
2. It brings you new people in your life- When you desperately wanna get away from the same old people and routine, this is the best place to be where you can glimpse at other people's lives thru their words.
3. You can meet a whole lot of people- Some of the sweetest people I have come across are my online/sulekha/blog buddies.
4. Brings you solace and comfort in the weirdest ways- Kept me from being all homesick and lonely during the time I was living all alone in US. Believe me, being single and staying alone in the states can cause a lot of panic attacks!
5. Creates a whole new world for you- My online world is a very very special space for me. I can get away from cranky husband, irate manager and whacko friends and just be at peace when I am blogging or reading other blogs.

ok, and a 6th one which is interlinked with all else is the sheer pleasure you undergo when one of your blog buddy is happy and at a nice place in her/his life :-))))

I am feeling like that right now!

5 comments:

buckwaasur said...

lol...hurray to blogging...:-)

void said...

kewl.. so I am not the only one who feels that way.. blogito ergo sum, baby yeah! Btw, just curious, do we know u from sulekha days?

DilettanteMoi said...

exactly my sentiments for the day!! would you believe it if I said that I went to work, just felt sick and tired doing the same thing everyday [especially since I have been putting long days lately] so took the afternoon off, came home and reading all the pending blogs in peace!!
:)
So here's to blogging and blogosphere!!

Rads said...

Thanku thanku people !! :-)

Void dear, yes I used to write stuff for sulekha, so you just may know me from those days :p
ps: Btw, have removed almost all of my stuff from there.

Reshmi said...

he hee.... agree totally! :-D
and yea ..... it's gr8 to be here!

PS: gr8 curiosity among dss junta regarding ur previous lives [online i mean] pls enlighten - were writing under the same handle? :-P