Friday, July 15, 2005

Book Tagging


Taking cue from all the book tagging going on, I venture forth to put out my list:

Books owned so far: Approx 210 so far. Unfortunately lost my whole adoloscent/growing up collection while shifting from Delhi and not to mention all the books lent out to people who never returned them.. grrrrr!

Book that I am reading currently: The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud

Books bought off-late: Bartimeus trilogy by Jonathan Stroud, 1st to die by James Patterson, One false move and Tell no one by Harlan Coben. Book that I will purchase this week: Harry Potter and the half blood prince :-)

Books that I can read any given time of the day: Any PG Wodehouse !

Zimbly proud of: My collection of 'almost' the entire Agatha Christie books ever written (except the short stories and novels under any other names) and my collection of 'almost' the entire PG Wodehouse books written (except the short stories and golf stories). As you can see, I am not really a fan of short stories :p

:-)

1 comment:

Rajesh J Advani said...

Fantastic. So now that I'm finally getting around to writing my book tag post, I can't tag you.

:P