Friday, December 15, 2006

Amen...

There is a certain sense of satisfaction and contentment knowing that somehow, by some random stroke of fate you lucked out..
With so many losers and jerks out there, you can very very easily lose faith, become cynical and become absolutely petrified to start all over again.. But then there is this one person who restores that faith back.

I have always believed that you lose a bit of yourself with every relationship, more they are, more jaded and cynical you get. But there is something to be said about that one person who inspires you to start all over again, all in good faith.
And you want to believe.. In all good things.. In love.. In togetherness for ever...In families..In unconditional support, In the unspoken ...

And then by some quirky stroke of fate you luck out.. You don't expect it, you are almost certain you wouldn't. Even after you do, for a while you wait with bated breath with a palpable feeling of the unknown (or known?) telling yourself that you would not be suprised, you will at least be prepared.
But it doesn't happen...

I was talking to this friend of mine the other day and I was telling him that no matter what and how thinge were in the past, I have always felt blessed to even have what i have or had.. There are worse things out there believe me !

And now as i type this, I feel blessed than ever before. There is a certain warmth and security that engulfs me, which tells me you know what Rads, no matter how things go, it will all be ok... There is something to be said about that one person who no matter what can put a smile right back to where it belongs.. Whether its torturous days at work, irksome family, uncertainties in life which irritate you, or just plain unfortunate events in life...

I was crying like a banshee last nite and am sure he felt quite helpless not even being there by my side but he did not show that. He has a magical way of calming people down, I don't know how.. I guess I never gave it much of a thought :) But last night, I felt it. And believe me i have not felt like that ever ! I am quite a hyper-ventilating character and my mum is worse than me.. So at home, there is really no one to calm anybody down, people only worsen each other's panic stricken condition :))

But here I was, calm as ever in a minute.. In fact god only knows how, he even managed to make me laugh in the middle of a serious banter...And just like that said - forget about it doesn't matter.... And just like that it didnt......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiii Rads...
The way you can put your thots in words is commendable...I can seriously relate to watever uve said in this blog...
Hats off to u!!!!