Sunday, November 08, 2009

what would i do without certain friends ?

Seriously !? I wonder.. And mine have a way to being such indispensible part of my life that I can't explain it.. There are not many left tho', I hafta say. But the ones that are there now are ones for life and I know that because of incidents such as one yesterday.
I have a way of being or at least proclaiming to be, very self sufficient when it comes to my emotional sanity now a days. I don't know if thats coz am in my 30;s now and we are supposed to be wiser and more accountable now.. But there are times when i take on too much on myself and don't bother reaching out even when maybe I should..

A snagging situation at home was making me miserable and I didn't even realize how much.. it came up in a late night conversation with a dear friend who incidently is stuck in gurgaon on work and is equally lonely :) Before i knew it we spoke for 2 hours and i realized how much my issue had been bugging me.. Made me feel good and feel stronger all over again.. In the end all he said was - "Dont worry about it now, its not required. When it comes down to it an needs to be sorted out I am sure you will" :)

What would i do without these guys ? :))

No comments: