Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Missed Happy Budday only !

I just realized that the 5 year mark for this blog came and went without me having an inkling of the same ! Sheesh, how could I have let that happen, shame only !!

Started this blog July of 2004 and look how far we have come baby :) I may not be as regular as I would like to be, but still it gives me a warm an cuddly feeling that I have this to vent when I have nothing else :))

It has been a pleasure and I am extremely grateful for the few who actually follow this (that goes for the 3 of you :p). Please do continue to pour in your encouragements and who knows, with my impending holidays, ok damn baby break, I may just get back to regularity with an added fury :)

Happy belated Budday dear bloggie :))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huhooooooooooooooooo congrats rads !