Monday, July 19, 2004

Long live the internet !

:-) A weird title I know. Its not even something new, but everytime I give up on this media as being too impersonal, I get jolted by incidents like these.
So, here's the thing, there is this friend of mine and we used to be almost inseperable in school. A small group of 3 and bloody michevious :-)
With time drifted apart and its been like 5 or even 6 years since I heard anything from her. Was even dissapointed when a few years ago I had to hear it from somebody else that she got married.
Well, guess what I get this mail from her today after some gazzillion years saying she got my 'chat' id from someone and mailed ! Now she wasn't even too sure of the id, but what the heck !
I don't usually check my chat id actually, might just take a peek once in about 2 months !
But for some reason I opened that today and guess what ! There's a mail and a tele no :-)

We had too many things to catch up on, didn't know where to start from :-) But ya, it was good and ya i tried to understand how after a few years she just didn't know how to get in touch with me to send me her wedding card, but ya bygones !
I am happy just knowing that we are connected now and shez right here in Texas actually !

We were thick as thieves for almost 5 years back in school and for 3 years during college. We have both come a long way since then. So yeah, a lot of catching up to do.. :-)

No comments: