Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday morning thought..

A lovely weekend.. A monday seems justified if your weekend has been good or will be good :) In my case, stand corrected both ways..
Had a wonderful weekend and have a super weekend comin up ! Woo hooo !

A dear friend came down to visit and help me settle in. It felt really good to see him after I think almost an year and a half ! Did truck loads of shopping and visited another friend :) Yup, its been a weekend of catching up with ol' friends..

Sat and chatted away a whole afternoon. Felt like one of those classroom breaks, where you just sit an talk about everything under the sun :) Brought back warm memories..

Ever felt that the day to day life esp the office makes you put up a face day in and day out ? I do... really. Behind all that professional face and formal attitude there is a perky 26 year old somewhere who like to fool around, maybe jump up an down a bit :-) I saw that side of me after a looooooong time over the weekend.. Felt good to just be myself an jump around an scream :p
Maybe thats what friends are for.. for bringing out the real you .....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you to Mabui !!!

Won't forget u shoppin' for face creams on the pretext of a hand wash.

Great food sandhya. Thanks for the great weekend !