Wednesday, August 31, 2005

solpa adjust maadi

I am actually learning to adjust :)

Flashback 2 years ago I was this snob, spoilt wildflower (:p) who would just refuse to adjust in this otherwise maladjusted world ! (Whoa)
Cut back to present, doing all too well and loving it :))

Wisdom that came with age I think ! (philisophy too!) But seriously, feels wonderful to see that I have progressed from the self involved person I used to be to the socially sensitive person I see myself as today :)

Adjusting with new friends
Adjusting with in laws
Adjusting with stupid colleagues (ok fine, just colleagues !)
Adjusting with apartmentmates without any hassles.. (thats a huge thing on my list!)
Adjusting to the new city

Verry proud I say

2 comments:

Ardra said...

Hi Rads!
Hope u have settled down now...
shall look forward to more of u'r posts- shall keep coming back...
rgds
ardra

Rajesh J Advani said...

Change can be a good thing :)