Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sigh

Tired would an understatement to describe my frame of mind currently. Last 2-3 weeks have been disastrous to say the least..Travel plans depite my very vehemant protests, in laws visiting, MIL falling sick, ignoring my neck pain only to realize much later that it had already blown into a severe condition, construction work, misc work an finally the travel an settling down in a new city!
A little too much, wouldn't you think? And all packed in a couple of weeks..
Really, if I just had a teeny weeny wand that could put things right... I would just....hmm.. umm.. swishh.. swoooshh....

Ok, thats just wishful thinking.. But honestly, I really wish for like a 'comma' if not a 'semi colon' in my life right now. Its just getting a little too much to take..
So many things I would like to change, so many things I would like to do...

Take a break for work an just squat at home for about 3 months
Take a long vacation or a cruise
Join a gym!
Go for physiotherapy
Forget about work and most of all about this stupid company I work for
Go shopping
Visit friends
Read more books
Sit in the sun
Go to the beach
and most of all... actually live with hubby like Normal couples do !!

No comments: