Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yux and more yux !

Relationships- swear, the day i start understanding some dynamics in this world, I would call it a day an just bury myself underground!
Like, what is with guys and prev relationships? I am amazed at how adaptive they are as it is moving on in life from one person to another. Its even more amazing how they can dig out details you would rather choke than reminisce about..

I am constantly amazed...I mean how do they do it ? Is there like a channel flick button in them which just erases all previous memories and switches over to the next channel.?
I do not understand.. And they call women uncomprehensible (or is that incomprehensible?)! Jeez !

Reminds me of that episode of sex and the city (yes, I have mentioned this one before) - ex and the city, where the girls talk about their exes and how diff or easy it is to move on and co-exist in this world.. I think despite all the lovin and givin around us, I tend to agree with Miranda when she says - "I am not the - we loved, you enriched my life, now go prosper.. kind. I am more the - we didn't work out, you need to not exist !.. kind" !! I so totally agree.

This world should just be like that.. This whole co-existense is bull shit.. Somehow at some insane insane level, there are connections and associations, so who are we trying to kid here !

Anyways, I digress.. Men ! Huh !! We could do so well without them !!! (ok, no sweetie, I don't mean you, i am sayin this for the rest of the species :p )

No comments: