Sunday, April 03, 2005

Yippee doo

A perfect weekend ! I mean really perfect.. Everything was just right from the begining to the end. :-)
For all those panic attacks I was having and all that bad time over wednesday and so on, everything just blew away on friday and the skies cleared up for the most perfect weekend :-))
Ok Ok, stop gushing Rads !
But seriously I can't ...I can't even remember the last gooood weekend I had. I mean when you do everything you really wanted to do and things go exactly as planned..

hmmm. Maybe last year sometime was the last time I had a weekend like that. Can you imagine what a state my life should be in if the last perfect weekend or even an above average weekend was sometime last year ! Boy o boy !
Phew.. Anyways, I am glad I had such a good time. Hubby was down for a few days and since i was bloody buried in work, the weekend was all we had to see new places, spent some quality time and let me just say we did all that and more :-) (shushh u naughty people, thats not what i mean :p)

Started with sunny blue skies which I personally hadn't seen since the time I landed here ;-)
Improved with my resolution to not even switch on my laptop and making it amply clear to my team that I am not even going to check mails from Friday to Sunday.
Believe me it does you so much good to just do that :-)
Visited the pier which was just so glorious and sunny. A few places downtown and of course the famous Devon ave :-)
Had a great time..

Wonder why its become so difficult off late to take time off and just enjoy ...

No comments: