Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blip from the vegetable..

I am trying to get out of this perpetual lethargy I seem to have sunk into. Life as I knew it is changing so much that I am scared I will get be thrown out tangentially very soon. Am becoming quite completely oblivious of whats happening around me.. I think this is how it starts.
So.. I tell myself I am gonna put an end to this right now and definitely catch up more often on whats happening around me.

In keeping with the promise, here is what I bumped into today as my post lunch read. Its been a pleasure to check out Blogswara-United in music. Its a collaboration of musically oriented bloggers from around the world. Its refreshing to see how the net has really empowered to get anybody and everybody globally on a single platform to express themselves and collaborate on such a scale. There is ample details about them on their website as well as songs that you can download and listen to as well. They even have a blog site :)
Oh and btw, I came by the website via Harish's blog site which informed me that he was one of the participants of the Airtel Super singer. My Mum's been telling me about that program and good to know that its been a good show case of talents.

My feeling of being so called insignificant is really gathering momentum now :) I better start to catch up on more stuff around me..

1 comment:

Pallavi said...

Good find.