Tuesday, September 20, 2005

of love and such..

They say- be with the one who wants to be with you and rather than the one you can't seem to be without..

What can I say.. I agree..

Love is a funny thing.. and a complicated thing.. but more than anything else it makes us want to believe things we would not have otherwise.. In other words we become total suckers!
So is it good to be so totally suckerish and enjoy while it lasts, maybe.. but maybe not because in the long run, it could save you from hellish heartbreaks..

Nothings perfect in life, including d'uh life! Would you rather have 6 months of wicked passion than lifetime of bliss ?
Hmm debatable.. Definitely questionable.. But a whole lot depends on the kind of person you are..
Ok, I am sooo not focussed right now.. started with something and ahem.. here I am..
soooo... what was I saying...Hmm mua was talking about being with someone who wants to be with you more than anything else.. you may wonder why I am even in this weird philo state of mine..
Well... I wonder too.. but I guess its mainly because I for one am a staunch believer of the same verse.. and secondly coz I did say that to someone else today..

Well.. it wasnt taken so well I am guessing.. when you are telling somebody who's just had her heart broken that its better to be with somebody who does wanna be with you not otherwise, well.. its not such an easy thing to gulp down...
But how do I explain to her that this too shall pass.. and of course the fact that I am saying it because I truly beleive in it and seriously, i should know.. I was there...

3 comments:

Prerona said...

depends - the age old choice :)

Anonymous said...

I totally support this. From my experience and from my experience of your experience. There is nothing more blissful than to be with someone whoz nuts after you.

Rajesh J Advani said...

You want to be with someone, and you want them to love you more than you love them, than the other way around. But then they want the same thing, so they leave you because you don't love them as much as they love you?

Vicious circle if you ask me. :)