Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ha ha ha

Fighting with this friend today who accused me of being too choosy about my social life.. He said i am too biased in choosing people to associate with or even be seen with. Well, I wouldn't really say associate coz whether you like some people or not, you hafta deal with them day in an out. Just grin an bear types, hmm rather gulp and bear types :p
Anyways, but when it comes to people i chose to be friendly with or socialize with, I do think he's right. I am quite quite choosy. I do not easily mingle, till about a few years ago, I was even considered sorta anti-social :p
But I don't think its a question of being biased at all, its just being selective..There are people who filter their close associations based on their interactions with them or maybe even just based on how the other person is. I think I go a step further. I really believe that I have this radar in me which tells me if I can get along with this person even as earlier as when I see somebody.. Its crazy I know.. and admit, its not 100% foolproof also..God only knows how many people i have parted ways with despite them being frnds or whatever.
But point remains that it because I can gauge somebody as soon as I see them, that I can so confidently choose not to associate with them. I mean, if I am not gonna get along with this person, not relate to, why bother! Life's too short for that!..

ps: Apologize for the abundant snobbery (if thats even a word, its noun for being snobbish;) ), vot to do, we are like thiss only pliss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiii
I can very well relate to your so called "Snobbery"!!! :) :)
You are not alone!!!