Thursday, June 29, 2006

Confessions..

Going by the recents tags, Hmm ok here goes.

1. I secretly would rather relax on a saturday nite and watch a movie..
2. I have more blacks in my closet than I want to be accountable for!
3. I am forever checking out my posterior to check if I have put on weight in every shiny reflective surface possible.. (:(()
4. I no longer care if I am coool (unless cool means ok good job, drinks, likes to go out..apart frm that I realy dont care)
5. If a guy does compliment me, I make sure he can see that ring on my finger.. I really try every trick possible in the book to display that ring , short of really smackin him on the face with it I guess :p
6. Haven't bought any shoes for a while now.. thats so not like me..
7. Stopped buying the average heels that I used to , its all about comfortable heels now.. When did I ever get to comfortable heels ??? Whats the point of heels if they are comfortable ??
8. I like dinners.. I like nice places.. I like going out for dinner to nice places...
9. I actually feel real bad when I don't pick up my mum's call !
10. I would rather go to places which are non smoky and where I can have a decent conversation without having to scream my head off!
11. Ok.. worst of all.. have started to judge young gals out there havin fun!

Damn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have always been telling ya ... we are all getting old .. :))))

Rajesh J Advani said...

You check out your own butt?

:)

Anonymous said...

I doubt the fivth point though ;-)