Saturday, June 24, 2006

Strings forever

Posted by Picasa

Its been exhilarating to say the least about the Strings concert that happened yesterday! Was one of the lucky ones who landed at 7.15 for a 9.30 show:P
Which means I actually got to go as close as a few inches/foot from the stage where they were doing a last min sound check and practice and watch them in awe!
And got to take pictures with the dudes themselves!!! (People who are in my pix share list, plzz chk out on Flickr).

Its was a treat for both eyes and the ears! They are fabulous to say the least! I just could not stop gushing for about 4 hrs!! Faisal the main guy who sings most of their songs is so amazing I don't know where to begin.
Absolutely down to earth and you would be surprised how extremely poilte and humble he is. I shook hands with him and took a picture and he was the sweetest thing in the world!
Bilal I thought was a little stand offish that way. But I guess being a celebrity somehow you could tend to get that way (Ha but thats not a good enough excuse! Whatever comes with the territory needs to be accepted with grace mister:P )

But all in all such a wonderful evening. They were extremely chilled out as well so instead of doing the routine gig, they belted out a few unplugged version of their songs for us (it was a small public). Mind blowing!!!

See I cant stop gushing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome pics rads

u always been lucky with rock stars girl. remember b'adams in blore http://hari.iyer.fotopic.net/p28323475.html