Tuesday, June 27, 2006

KANK

Now that I have openly declared my affinity for Karan Johar/Yash Chopra movies, I can freely say that I am really looking forward to KANK (Kabhi Alvida na kehna, you slow people!)

The trailer promises to be different (zara hatke) from the usual candyfloss romance he churns out. But like I said I am a sucker for that as well :p. So seems like this movie also has the usual dose of awesome locales, great costumes, good looking people and a generous dose of songs, dances and masti! I keep telling people that when you have a starcast like that, even a single scene with all of them in one screen is paisa vasool as far as I am concerned :)) (Actually for that matter, any scene with AB baby is good enuf for me :d)

But here's a few things I am willing to bet on:

1. SRK's character is named Rahul or Raj
2. AB baby is either Jai or Rohit
3. Rani's character is Anjali or Rhea and Preity is Naina (or vice versa)
4. Amitabh dies in the movie (or in between.. whatever)
5. SRK hams at every other scene instead of his usual every scene :p (Ok, I but i do like him, I am just being mean!)
6. The Disco song is picturised on Ab baby
7. The Rock n Roll sohniye is a SRK song :)
8. Kajol has a special appearance in the movie
9. The last scene will painfully stretch for at least 25 minutes without any respite.
10 There is usually a suprise appearance by somebody you least expect

and.... I am willing to bet I will come out of the theatre thinking how anybody married to AB baby does not sleep with him (hahahaha, plzz see the trailer if u don't get this :D)

Any takers ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHARACTERS: BOY1, BOY2, GIRL1, GIRL2, PARENTS
BOY 1 loves GIRL 1.
BOY 2 loves GIRL 2.
PARENTS MAKE THE DECISION.
BOY 1 MARRIES GIRL 2.
BOY 2 MARRIES GIRL 1.
BOY 1 ? GIRL 2 ? UNHAPPY
BOY 2 ? GIRL 1 ? UNHAPPY
BOY 1 still loves GIRL 1
BOY 2 still loves GIRL 2
PARENTS COME TO KNOW AGAIN. DECISION MADE.
BOY 1 MARRIES GIRL 1.
BOY 2 MARRIES GIRL 2.
HAPPY ENDING!!!
NAME OF THE STORY: KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA.
BOY 1: SHAHRUKH KHAN
BOY 2: ABHISHEK BACCHAN
GIRL 1: PRIETY ZINTA
GIRL 2: RANI MUKHERJEE
PARENTS: AMITABH BACHCHAN & KIRON KHER


Rs 150/ saved Congratulations